Begin managing customer relationships anywhere in the world via the cloud today!
Get started in minutes with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online – a fast, flexible and familiar on-demand CRM application designed to adapt to your organisation – not the other way around.
- Lower cost
- Outlook and IE supported
- Value-added tools
- Role-based advisor
- Simple to configure
- Fully customisable
- Fully hosted & accessible via the web
A Hosted CRM solution offers you monthly access to the software with no server housing issues, and the customisability to tailor your CRM solution to the unique needs of your business.
Get started today!
SIGN UP NOW and Request a FREE TRIAL and a MicroChannel CRM representative will be in touch to discuss your business needs.
To find out more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2011, please send an email to
or call 1300 440 444.
Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 – Now Available!
The latest Service Pack for Microsoft Dynamics GP has just been released – now is a great time to upgrade! The new SP1 features great improvements to your existing Microsoft Dynamics GP system for more efficient workflows and increased productivity.
The top ten features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010:
- Get Better Insight Into Your Data Using Dashboards And KPI’s With Drill-Back. There are now customizable dashboards built of SQL Reporting Services (SRS) reports. Each user can decide which ones they want to display, create their own and drill-back to GP from these reports.
- Get More Out Of Excel With Predictive Modeling And Analysis. Tools integrating to Excel include the Excel Reports ,which are in GP 1o, but now there are additional ways to use them including Power Pivot tables and drill-back from Excel Reports to GP.
- Work With Over 90 Built-In SRS Reports. An additional 20 SRS reports have been added that can be used in SharePoint, Outlook or within the dashboards.
- Create Professional External Documents Using Word Forms. Users will be very excited to be able to deliver Word Forms and customize external (customer and vendor facing) documents within Word.
- Tailor Your List Pages With Navigation List Builder. Those list pages that were underutilized in GP 2010 will be customizable with the new SmartList Builder tool – Navigation List Builder.
- Create Mini-Applications With Extender. Building on the Extender functionality added in GP 10, SP 4 users can create their own free standing Extender windows, report on them with SmartList, and integrate to them with SmartConnect.
- Connect More Easily With People Using Communicator Integration. Detecting presence of customer and vendors contacts will allow you to work faster and more directly. You can send instant messages and share your desktop and email documents right from your desktop using these tools integrated to GP.
- Integrate Systems Better With Web Services.
- Leverage Other Technologies Such As 64 Bit And Workflow On Windows SharePoint Foundation. Management Reporter (FRx replacement) will take advantage of 64 Bit technology and the workflows will be able to be run on SharePoint Foundation.
- Upgrades Are Much Easier. Beta customers experienced very few problems.
To find out more or to organize your system upgrade, please email us at
or call 1300 440 444.
MicroChannel Awarded Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner Australia
It was a great achievement to be acknowledged by Microsoft for our commitment and contribution to both the Microsoft Dynamics GP product and to our clients. Thank you for your support as we continue to lead the way in providing the best mix of Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions, services and support.
View all MicroChannels Microsoft Dynamics GP awards in the area of excellence...