All great Football Clubs have Integrated Solutions...
Solutions such as:
- Integrated Point of Sale systems with their accounting software, Webstore and supply chain,
- Eliminated double entry in their system,
- Shortened the queuing time at the kiosk,
- Delivered on customer loyalty promises,
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention.
This successfully leads to saving thousands of dollars in time and has improved staff productivity and effectiveness in servicing the Fans.
Does your club struggle to achieve these; and are you stuck at the kickoff?
Contact MicroChannel Services to learn how we can assist in building your club a Multi-Channel solution.
on 1300 440 444
Harnessing the Power of Customer Loyalty
Since its first observation by Vilfredo Pereto in 1906, the 80/20 rule has held true across the world, and in many disciplines. In the retail industry, while the figures may not hold completely true, the fact is that your most loyal customers are your primary source of revenue. The power of the 80/20 rule has led to loyalty programs, which maximise the amount spent by your frequent shoppers, becoming a large and essential part of effective retail management over the past 10 years.
Loyalty programs are tools to ensure continued visits by consumers in the short term, and brand loyalty in the long-term. Their requirements vary from brand to brand, store to store, with the approach required by a bicycle store vastly different from a clothing store or nursery.
While a loyalty program alone will not make your retail business succeed – you still need to offer great products or services, provide a great customer experience, and be located in the right place – loyalty programs have the power to turn a good customer experience into a great one. And their power need not stop with the loyal customer, as word of mouth of your fabulous offering spreads.
Your retail business already provides the foundation tools to implement a tailored loyalty program. Microsoft Dynamics RMS provides a great platform for the construction of a loyalty program that works for your business and its customers.
If you would like to discuss loyalty program options for your retail business, please contact us on 1300 440 444 or email:
Meet Your Customers Where They Shop - Mobility RMS
Imagine gaining the power and flexibility of mobility throughout your retail operations from mobile cashiers all the way to inventory management in one convenient and affordable package. With rapid advances in mobile technology, handheld Mobile POS devices are becoming more established and widespread within the retail sector.
They bring users the power and functionality of a traditional POS system to a handheld device. This gives you and your team the freedom and versatility of mobility while maintaining the robust nature of a full retail system.
Retailers can use mobility to streamline ordering, inventory, and workforce management functions, by providing information where and when it is needed – enabling quicker, smarter decisions and the ability to solve issues on the spot. Mobile POS can also improve worker productivity, freeing staff to better serve customers.
Mobile Suite Pro extends Microsoft Dynamics RMS with all the mobile POS functionality your retail operations need to process transactions on-the-go. The Mobile Suite Pro retail system can enable:
- Wireless mobile sales - bring the sale to the customer; wherever, whenever,
- Purchase order creation on the go,
- Goods receiving at the point of intake,
- Product label printing at the shelves,
- Faster, more efficient, and mistake free stocktaking,
- Pricing updates and markdowns in the aisles,
- More efficient and accurate task management.
If you would like to discover how Mobile Suite Pro can improve the retail experience you deliver to your customers, Contact us on 1300 440 444 or email:
In their latest statement of direction for the retail industry, Microsoft outlined a product strategy discussing a feature pack and the next major release for Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).
The statement detailed how Microsoft will develop future releases to address business demands of retail organisations. In a climate where consumers are empowered like never before with real-time information, retailers are driven to seek solutions that help reduce complexity, allow faster adaptation, and empower you and your people to better understand your customers.
Out August 2012, the Feature Pack 2 release for Dynamics RMS Version 2 brings clients new features, including:
- User interface refresh and upgrade,
- Docket updates and gift receipts,
- In-transit inventory tracking,
- Performance improvements,
- Inactive entities
For the next generation Microsoft Dynamics RMS, Microsoft aims to address improved functionality with:
- Store management control;
- Role-based, touch optimised, customisable POS user-interface;
- Merchandising enhancements for loyalty, pricing, and promotion;
- Replenishment, assortment management;
- Alerts and monitoring for hardware, user-interface profiles, and data flows;
- Multi-channel capabilities:
- Catalogue management, cross channel workflows,
- Integrated sales channel management,
- Social commerce;
- Services (payments, commerce, sites);
- Microsoft stack integration for Visual Studio, Office, and SharePoint;
- Localisation for individual countries.
Microsoft has slated the release of the next generation Microsoft Dynamics RMS into the market by 2013.