SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a single affordable software application for managing your entire business with a unified view; giving greater clarity to financials, sales, customer relationships, and other daily operational processes. Designed specifically for small to mid-sized companies SAP Business One helps streamline your business’s End-to-End operations, gain instantaneous access to complete information and accelerate profitable growth.
With its suite of extensive functionality SAP Business One comes equipped to handle all industry specific requirements and delivers truly innovative features including a five-step MRP Wizard and Drag&Relate tool that lets the user link different pieces of information with a single click.
SAP Business One Key Capabilities
SAP Business One allows managers and employees to process information more effectively - so they can make better informed business decisions:
- Integrated End-to-End capabilities enabling a unified view of your business,
- Management controls and automated alerts,
- Access up-to-the-minute information,
- Intuitive user interface,
- Scalability for dynamic businesses,
- Unparalleled ease of use,
- Enhanced productivity and control,
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and above, SBS 2003 and above, Microsoft SQL 2005 and above database support,
- And much more.
SAP Business One Benefits
SAP Business One delivers functionality that empowers management, employees, and even customers and partners. Business benefits include:
- An accurate, Up-to-Date view of the business - SAP Business One gives you a single, comprehensive solution that automates and streamlines all critical business processes, including financial management, banking, purchasing, manufacturing, warehouse management, and customer relationship management.
- Instant access to information across finance, manufacturing, and sales - A consistent, intuitive interface gives employees quick access to the information they need. Further integration with Microsoft Outlook enables users to synchronize calendars, contacts, tasks and with the Drag & Relate tool users can associate information from different locations with a single click, with added ability to drill down for more detail.
- Automatic alerts and response to key business events - Business owners can manage key events by monitoring, notifying, and taking action when specific events occur. With this ability to receive automatic alerts users can easily drill down for more detailed information, and establish approvals and workflow procedures.
- User empowerment - Your employees can easily tailor the software solution to meet business specific requirements. Users can easily customise preferences for forms, policies, queries, reports and much more, empowering users for greater efficiency.
- Accelerated time to benefit - Robust capabilities and ease of use mean you start benefiting from SAP Business One right away. A familiar Microsoft Windows environment means a short learning curve and with a simplified administration features, streamline ongoing operations and maintenance processes.
- The ability to grow with changing needs - You can quickly and easily modify SAP Business One to meet your unique requirements. You can easily integrate those modifications into newer versions, making upgrades simple, fast and cost-effective. This easy but powerful integration with other applications means you get the most out of your existing IT investments.
About SAP AG
Founded in 1972, SAP is recognized as the world leader in business software solutions in the world. SAP has leveraged its extensive business software experience to deliver SAP Business One, the affordable solution for small and mid-size businesses. Hundreds of companies around the world are already using SAP Business One to help them manage and grow their business. When you choose SAP Business One, you select SAP - a vendor with more than 35 years of experience and 12 million users worldwide.