SAP Business One Financials
About SAP Business One Financial Accounting
SAP Business One Financial accounting delivers tools and reports that enable you to manage all financial processes, including:
- Chart of accounts - Allows you to define all accounts and their hierarchical relationships.
- Journal entries - Allows you to enter or find manual journal entries and automatically allocate each transaction to a project or profit center.
- Transaction templates - Enables you to save time and prevent mistakes when entering manual journal entries.
- Recurring journal transactions - Lets you create your own set of recurrent transactions, including automatic frequency reminders.
- Exchange rate differences - Adjusts foreign currency accounts to the changes in your local currency.
- Trial balance report - Displays account balances and transactions, enabling you to view all financial reports in any desired currency and in each detailing level.
- Profit and loss report - Displays income and expenses in the conventional way used by accountants.
- Balance sheet - Displays assets and liabilities in the conventional way used by accountants.
- Comparative reports - Allows all reports to be displayed in a comparative view between months, quarters, years, or any other period.
- Budget - Helps you define and track your budget in any currency and view a summarizing budget report, which compares the actual versus the planned figures.
- Journal Vouchers - Supports what if scenarios.
- Financial reports designer - Gives you the power to create unlimited financial reporting templates.