About SAP Business One Bank Transactions
SAP Business One Bank transactions help you handle all your financial processing, with tools for:
- Receipt - Records any payment term given to you by a customer, such as checks, credit cards, cash, or bank transfers.
- Payment to supplier - Issues a payment to suppliers, allocates payments to open purchase invoices, and automatically prints the check.
- Deposits - Enables you to deposit cash, credit cards, or checks to the bank.
- EFT - Pay your vendors electronically.
- Checks for payment - Issues checks for vendors, employees, or other creditors - and can write and print a check and update the creditor balance accordingly.
- Reconciliation - Gives you fully automatic bank reconciliation, so you can reconcile debit versus credit transactions or reconcile your data with your bank's records