SAP Business One Purchasing Module
About SAP Business One Purchasing Module
SAP Business One Purchasing enables you to manage and maintain every aspect of your vendor relationships. Tools and processes include:
- Purchase Order - Allows you to issue a purchase order to vendors for materials or services, update the available amount for the items ordered, and notify the warehouse manager of the expected delivery date.
- Purchase Delivery Note - Updates the actual in-stock amount without affecting the vendor's account balance.
- Purchase Quantities - Get quotes directly from suppliers and easily compare and evaluate offers.
- Purchase return - Records goods returned to suppliers.
- Purchase invoice - Records supplier invoices and simultaneously records a stock entry.
- Purchase credit note - Credits suppliers upon return of goods or for any other reason that would require such credit.
- Landed Costs - Calculates the landed value of imported goods and helps allocate different types of costs and expenses such as shipping, insurance, and customs.