SAP Business One Sales & Distribution
About SAP Business One Sales and Distribution
From price quotes to invoicing and payment, SAP Business One sales and distribution helps you complete your entire sales cycle with the following tools and capabilities:
- Quotation - Allows you to automatically issue a price quote to customers, measure gross profit for the quotation, update stock levels, and report the customer's current balance.
- Order entry - Enables you to enter customer orders, automatically reserve the item ordered, and notify your warehouse of the delivery date.
- Delivery notes - Enables you to order merchandise related to a quotation and update stock balances.
- Returns - Lets you record stock entry returned from clients.
- Invoicing - Automatically creates the invoice and records the stock and journal transactions, while issuing an automatic receipt in case customers are paying any part of their bill instantly.
- Credit Notes - Lets you credit customer for any reason, including customer returns.
- Reserve Invoicing - Allows you to issue an invoice without changing the stock balances. Allows you to create proforma invoices.
- Auto Summary Wizard - Summarizes into one invoice all former accounts receivable documents related to all customers.
- Drafts - Gives you the ability to print, edit, and manage documents that were saved as drafts.